The issue affecting login has been cleared and access to SFARMLS is fully restored. SFARMLS staff will continue to monitor closely today. We here at SFAR encourage you to keep a close eye always on our Facebook and Twitter channels, as those channels are freuqently the first places we update in the event of a system problem - if you "like" or follow a post, you will receive notification on your mobile device when the status of an issue changes.
ORIGINAL EMERGENCY POST:
We are aware of an issue preventing members from logging in to SFARMLS. The team at SFARMLS is working closely with the team at Rapattoni to restore access. Because login is not functional, you will not have access to the member area of my.sfrealtors.com or SFARMLS until the problem has been solved.
An update from our partner CoreLogic (who provides the REALIST Tax Data interface)...
Core Realist Functionality Fully Restored
Realist services has been fully restored. The technical teams will continue to monitor the systems. Once root cause analysis has been completed, that informationwill be provided to you.
We are truly sorry for the impact this has had on you and your members.
Realist Support Team
SFARMLS team will monitor this closely for the next week. Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvienience.
SFAR is thrilled to announce the launch of a brand new free member benefit -- an interactive tool that enables agents and brokers to create customized real estate reports using powerful analytics.
Infosparks is a housing market research tool designed specifically for ease of use, fast analysis and simple sharing. With Infosparks, you’re able to drill down into the local market to create dynamic reports.
Highlights of what you can do with Infosparks:
- Compare up to four neighborhoods or areas at a time
- Filter search results by countless housing variable combinations
- Examine housing market metrics as counts, medians and averages
- Customize price and square footage ranges
- Use it on your mobile device
- Share search results online, in print, via email and even with live data widgets that you can add to your website!
To access the tool and watch a video tutorial, Log in to your SFAR account, click Documents, and Market Statistics.
Make a lasting impression at your next Open House!
Realtors Property Resource is offering a 30-minute webinar which will show you how to use RPR to make the most of your next Open House.
They will focus on 2 key elements:
- RPR Reports: How the Mini Property and Neighborhood Reports, as well as the NEW one-page flyer, highlight your real estate expertise
- Using RPR Mobile™ to instantly impress and start communicating with prospective buyers
This class will fill up, if you’re interested click RSVP and grab your spot today.
Stand Out at Your Next Open House with RPR
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
12:00pm Central (10am Pacific)