The committee organizes the educational programs presented by the Association, including the Think Tank Thursday seminars. Makes recommendations to the Board of Directors concerning the expansion of the Association’s educational offerings. Also, researches and recommends new, innovative services for member use to the Board of Directors. Meets when required.
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of new instructional seminars/classes on subjects relevant to REALTORS® to be taught by attorneys and other professionals.
- Record selected seminars/classes, particularly those on risk management issues, including legal requirements, the proper completion of forms and other issues, and provide members with access to them online.
Chair Juliette Vo Vanguard Properties 199 New Montgomery Street San Francisco CA 94105 415-967-0108 email@example.com
Vice-Chair Patrick Gardner Guarantee Mortgage A Division of American Pacific Mortgage – NMLS#1850 505 Montgomery, Suite 1275 San Francisco, CA 94111 415-735-4267 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Executive Committee serves as an advisory committee to the Board of Directors. It reviews and makes recommendations on items appearing on the agendas for the Board of Directors meetings, including recommendations of the Association’s committees. The committee also may conduct such activities as may from time to time be assigned to it by the Board of Directors.
In addition, the Executive Committee has authority to act for the Board of Directors in carrying out the policies and activities of the Association between meetings of the Board of Directors. The Association president acts as chair of the Executive Committee. The committee is comprised of the officers of the corporation. In addition, the president may appoint two additional members from the Board of Directors who has a record of involvement in Association committees, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
Chair Marc Dickow Core 7 Real Estate 740a 14th Street San Francisco, CA 94114 415-722-4018 email@example.com
GLOBAL BUSINESS COUNCIL
The Global Business Council is dedicated to globally themed education, programming, and networking for our members. The council, comprised of volunteers and staff liaisons, takes the lead in planning global programs, hosting CIPS courses, and collaborating with neighboring boards to build awareness among members of the global business opportunities that surround them. The council acts as a REALTOR®-driven community organization, helping REALTORS® build partnerships with globally-minded businesses, mortgage brokers, attorneys, and other relevant local entities.
Chair Gabriel Rojas Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Drysdale Properties 2425 California Street San Francisco, CA 94115 917-674-6556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chair Sonny Chan Sequoia Real Estate 3595 Balboa Street San Francisco, CA 94121 415-735-5428 email@example.com
Reviews legislative proposals and recommends positions on them to the Board of Directors. Coordinates member involvement in both issue and candidate-related campaigns. Interviews candidates for public office (State and local) and recommends endorsements to the board of directors. Meets when business requires.
Supplements the efforts of the Association staff to support/oppose various legislative issues and ballot measures on which the Association has stated positions, and support candidates for public office endorsed by the Association.
Chair Candace Macario Herzig & Berlese 414 Gough Street, Suite 5 San Francisco, California 94102-4474 415-861-8800 firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviews alleged violations of the Code of Ethics by members and refers cases warranting hearing to the Professional Standards Panel. Meets when business requires.
Chair Sandra Onken Fiek Zephyr Real Estate 215 West Portal Avenue San Francisco, California 94127 415-902-5991 email@example.com
Vice-Chair Masood Samereie Aria Properties 4406 18th Street San Francisco, California 94114 415-902-5991 firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitates the sharing of information among managing brokers. Discusses problems, trends and market conditions. Fosters a cooperative and collaborative working environment among managing brokers. Meets quarterly except in July and August.
- Assigns a liaison to select committees to both provide input from the Managers Council and provide information to the Managers Council on subjects being discussed by these committees.
- Holds quarterly meetings that address issues in real estate brokerage.
- Through strategic planning, provides the board of directors with the Managers Council’s perspective of how the Association can remain relevant and vital in the future.
- Reports to the board of directors quarterly on the work of the council and present recommendations the council wishes the board of directors to consider.
Chair To Be Confirmed
Vice-Chair To Be Confirmed
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY
Makes recommendations to the Board of Directors concerning the day-to-day operation of the MLS, including recommending additional services and rules enforcement mechanisms. The committee also reviews the offerings of third-party vendors seeking access to the MLS data and makes recommendations to the board of directors concerning that access. Meets when business requires.
- Review contract renewal options offered by Rapattoni Corporation and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitor developments concerning the Bay Area network of MLSs participating in full reciprocal access.
- Review and evaluate new technical products that will enhance members’ use of the MLS.
- Review requests for access to SFARMLS data by vendors and potential technology partners.
Chair Jeannie Gant Dot Real Estate 769 Monterey Blvd. San Francisco, California 94127 415-215-7146 email@example.com
Vice-Chair Jodi Halldorson Park North Real Estate 2002 Irving Street San Francisco, California 94122 415-706-6224 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominates candidates for the annual election of directors, keeping in mind the Association’s desire to have the board of directors reflect the diversity of the Association’s membership. Meets once or twice a year.
Plans networking events designed to provide educational opportunities, especially relating to market and technological
trends to new real estate professionals. Also makes recommendations to the board of directors concerning service
offerings. Meets when business requires.
Chair James Cullen Keller Williams San Francisco
1624 California Street San Francisco, California 94109 415-483-9285 email@example.com