Junior Finance Specialist
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® (SFAR) is part of a network of local and state associations of REALTORS®, all of which are affiliated with, and chartered by, the National Association of REALTORS®. SFAR provides services to REALTORS® doing business in San Francisco and the Northern Peninsula. The Association operates the SFAR Multiple Listing Service, called SFARMLS, in addition to providing services for members including publications, educational programs, and legislative representation.
San Francisco Association of Realtors® is looking for a Finance Specialist to work in our accounting department. You'll partner closely with management and employees on all things finance related such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, financial reporting, and member inquiries.
- Ensure all member's needs are met at the first point of contact or introducing new clients to appropriate SFAR partners at the right time.
- Assist bookkeeper in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational reports.
- Assist CPA with yearly financial audit and preparation of income tax
- Work closely with CEO and Director of MLS & IT on accounting related projects.
- Monitor and document all 501c3 charitable donations.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Reconcile monthly charges on corporate credit card statements.
- Assist the Budget and Finance Committee in the production of the monthly and annual budget.
- Ensure all vendor payments are invoiced and reconciled appropriately; responding to all vendor payment inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong fluency with Excel Formulas and Functions.
- Knowledge of Rapattoni Magic Software (Preferred not required)
- High level of maturity and the ability to work as part of a team, coordinating between different functional areas of the firm
- Strong work ethic and desire to take initiative and ownership
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, able to execute big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points
- Commit to excellence and high standards.
- Strong, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to deal effectively with the diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary & Benefits Package
- Access to the 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees' medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time off & Holiday Hours
- Employee Assistance Program