There are new features and changes in Authentisign on Instanet. Below is a list of the features and changes. Please note that items 1-3 will be released on Wednesday, June 25. Items 4-8 were previously announced and released. Items 1 and 3 are the most notable, bringing new features many users have requested.
Click here to download a document that goes over the changes in depth.
New Feature/Change Descriptions
1. You can now import documents from Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft One Drive!
2. Templates are now known as Layouts.
3. You can now create and apply Layouts to documents (in addition to forms).
4. Document Checklist Link has been Moved.
5. "Advanced Options" toggle has been added.
6. Date fields have been enhanced for better visibility.
7. All Participants (Signers and Reviewers) now use the Authentisign2Go interface.
8. Instanet Ink (create your own signature function) has improved usability and messaging.