San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
June 29, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® EXPANDS REMINE OFFERING TO INCLUDE REMINE PRO
Technology Platform Brings Industry-Leading Tools to San Francisco Real Estate Professionals
San Francisco, California -- The San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, representing more than 4,500 real estate professionals, today announced that it will provide unlimited access for its members to Remine Pro starting on July 8, 2020. This comes less than two years after launching the Remine platform.
The upgrade to Remine Pro unlocks all of the features of the platform, which were only previously available under an upgraded subscription.
More specifically, Remine Pro's enhanced technology for desktop and mobile empowers San Francisco Association of REALTORS® members with the following:
- Nationwide Advanced Search – Research opportunities for your business and your clients anywhere in the country;
- Pro Data Visualizations – New map layers include flood zone, distressed deals, home equity, absentee owners and more;
- Unlimited Contact Info. – Phone numbers, emails and predictive analytics to identify individuals most likely to purchase a home within the next year;
- Carts – Ability to curate lists of up to 10,000 (versus 500) hand-chosen properties that agents can receive property notifications on, share with clients and more;
- Client Engagement Analytics – A tool designed to nurture client pipelines with insights and feedback, including what properties and emails are being viewed;
- StepOne – A free Experian credit report for the client; and
- Docs – Document uploads and e-sign platform that allows agents to share documents with their clients.
Additionally, the Remine user interface includes exciting features, such as:
- Comprehensive Search – Enabling the agent to perform very fast searches on both MLS and Public Record Data (PRD) at the same time;
- Consumer-friendly reports – Including a sleek CMA branded to your business;
- Agent Profile Page – Generate new leads with a consumer-facing, customizable profile page that includes your active/sold listings; and
- Remine Mobile app.
"The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® is dedicated to providing our members with the most advanced technology solutions in the real estate industry, and Remine Pro is a significant step forward. We can’t wait for our members to leverage the outstanding features of the platform in supporting their real estate business," said Walt Baczkowski, CEO of the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®.
"Remine Pro will provide SFAR members with a powerful platform to find more opportunities and collaborate with clients," said Mark Schacknies, CEO and Co-Founder of Remine. "The Pro platform is the first step to unlocking our MLS 2.0 operating system, and we look forward to earning the trust of REALTORS® in San Francisco."
Members can sign-up for introductory classes here:
About the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® (SFAR) is part of a network of local and state associations of REALTORS®, all of which are affiliated with, and chartered by, the National Association of REALTORS®. SFAR supports REALTORS® doing business in San Francisco and the Northern Peninsula. The Association operates the SFAR Multiple Listing Service (SFARMLS) in addition to providing services for members including publications, education, programs, and legislative representation. For more information, visit http://my.sfrealtors.com/.
Remine is a real estate technology and data company that provides its “MLS 2.0” operating system to 54 MLS markets representing 1.1 million real estate professionals in the US. From “search to keys”, Agents use Remine’s end-to-end platform to help clients buy, sell, rent, and finance their homes. Remine is a leader in bringing digital transformation to the real estate transaction. The privately held company is headquartered in Northern Virginia. Learn more at https://www.remine.com.