Help us defeat Proposition G on November 4th! The No On G Toolkit provides you with a wealth of information to share with friends and colleagues about how the proposed tax will impact SF residents. We encourage you to download and share the information below.
1. Sample email - Send a version of this email to your friends and colleagues to let them know what Prop G means for owners and renters in SF.
2. Facebook profile image - Make the No on G image your Facebook profile pic leading up the vote on November 4th.
3. No on G logo banner - Add the banner to your website or share via social media.
4. No on G campaign sign - Download and print the sign for your window or front yard.
5. Sample social media posts - Spread the word about Prop G via Twitter and Facebook with these social media posts.
6. Sample blog post - Post this to your personal blog and share the link via social media.
Together we can defeat Prop G and call on our elected officials to provide long-lasting and meaningful solutions to San Francisco's housing crisis. If you need additional materials, or want to help out with the campaign, please contact Government Affairs for information.
Please CLICK HERE to donate to the "No on Prop G" campaign - your support is crucial!
SFAR needs your help! We want to let you know about legislation currently in the works that will negatively affect REALTORS®, clients and the San Francisco housing market.
It’s called Proposition G. If passed, Proposition G would impose a tax of up to 24% on the total sale price of homes with 2 or more units and single-family homes with in-law units sold within 5 years of ownership. With the median home sale price in San Francisco over $1 million, homeowners may face up to $240,000 in taxes if they choose to sell their home. This tax will scare away middle-class homebuyers, drive up prices for new renters and tenants, and damage the housing market as a whole.
This is where we need your help. SFAR would like to visit your office during your weekly sales meeting and speak to you and your agents about the impact of Proposition G and the importance of opposing this ballot measure. We only need 5 minutes to explain what you and your agents can do to help. It is crucial that we get the right information to you and your agents.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD TALKING POINTS FOR NO ON G. Please share these with your clients and colleagues.
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® is a professional trade association of more than 4,000 licensed real estate agents in San Francisco and the Northern Peninsula.
Our members abide by a strict code of ethics and have access to a wide variety of business services that are not available to non-REALTORS®. This gives them a competitive edge in the marketplace, enabling them to provide superior services to buyers and sellers of real property. Join us!