- Patrick Barber, Pacific Union International (PUI), San Francisco Region, President
- Eugene Pak, Climb Real Estate, President-Elect
- Matt Fuller, Zephyr Real Estate, Chief Financial Officer
- Walt Baczkowski, Chief Executive Officer
- Fanny Y. Chu, BHG J.F. Finnegan REALTORS®
- Don Diltz, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Tara C. Donohue, Zephyr Real Estate
- Paula R. Gold-Nocella, Vanguard Properties
- Jay J. Lampus, Brown & Co. Real Estate
- Gabriel Rojas, Climb Real Estate
- Cathlyne M. Scharetg, Vanguard Properties
- Jeffery P. Woo
- John O. Asdourian, McGuire Real Estate
- Kevin Birmingham, Park North Real Estate
- Carol M. Lukenbach, Alain Pinel REALTORS®
- Betty Taisch, Coldwell Banker Res. Services, Immediate Past-President
San Francisco adopted a new ordinance regulating "Buyout Agreements" (when a landlord pays a tenant to vacate a unit). The Association's new "Buyout Legislation Advisory and Seller's Supplemental Disclosure" form are available here.
You asked for it and we’re delivering! The SFARMLS is excited to announce the rollout of two new MLS mobile solutions. SFARMLS has partnered with myTheo and Goomzee to provide two SFARMLS apps for SFAR MLS participants and subscribers. The apps are live and ready for you to use.
iPhone and iPad users can downloand either myTheo or Goomzee from the iTunes Store by clicking the images below.
Click for myTheo Pro iPhone App Click for the Theo iPad App Click to Download Goomzee for iPhone/iPad
Users with Android devices (phones and/or tablets running 4.2 or higher) can download Goomzee from the Google Play Marketplace by clicking the image below.
Click to Download for Android
Please download the apps and get familiar with how they work before using them with your clients.
SFAR is offering two mobile solutions for a limited trial period of 18 months. After that, you will be the judge of which solution we should keep. We’ll take into account the number of downloads, frequency of logging in, and most importantly, your feedback.